It’s no secret the stock market is in turmoil. We’re in a bear market and the R-word (recession) is getting thrown around daily. So, what can you do to survive bear markets like the one we’re in now? We’ll discuss some things you should keep in mind as you navigate through this down period.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn on this episode:
- Why a bear market could potentially be good news for you. (1:48)
- Making large bets to either into or out of the market doesn’t work out over time. (3:50)
- How and why we factor in market volatility ahead of time when we’re building a plan for someone. (6:54)
- You don’t need all the money right now which means you shouldn’t be worrying about your portfolio when you’re in the moment. (9:43)
- The danger of partiality on this week’s Kingdom Minute. (11:48)
Make sure you work with a financial professional to help you evaluate your investments, manage your risk, and make sure you’re properly diversified.
S&P 500 - A capitilization-weighted index of 500 stocks designed to measure performance of the broad domestic economy through changes in the aggregate market value of 500 stocks representing all major industries.
NASDAQ Composite Index - The NASDAQ Composite Index includes all domestic and international based common type stocks listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market. The NASDAQ Composite Index is a broad based index.
Chessman Wealth Website: https://www.chessmanwealth.com